- Vernon Oppenheimer on Speedskating in Szeged
- Guenter Block on Hungarian Occupation Issues of 1918 – 1920
- Igor Grigorian on Hungarian Occupation Issues of 1918 – 1920
- Serbian Occupation of Temesvár » Dead Country Stamps and Banknotes on Hungarian Occupation Issues of 1918 – 1920
- Barbara on The Arts in Budapest
Category Archives: About Us
Our second family visit to Hungary was even more amazing than our first visit. We find Budapest the city continues to be a kaleidoscope of images and shapes. It is vibrant and bustling day and night, and welcoming to native … Continue reading
We drove from Budapest around Kecskemet to Bekescsaba to the birth town of Janka Perlrott and Vilmos Perlrott Csaba. Since our plan was to work on family genealogy research we drove on to the town of Gyula, the county seat of Bekescsaba.
Speedskating Cousins In Sunny Szeged On Saturday we drove from Bekescsaba to Szeged somehow avoiding crossing the border into Romania on the way out of Bekescsaba. The rain dissipated as we neared Szeged and again we correctly missed the border … Continue reading
Bagolyvar – the Owl’s Castle A short walk from our apartment led us to an afternoon session conducting genealogy research at the Leveltar (Registry).
The Arts In Budapest Budapest has an exciting vibrant arts community complete with several fine galleries and large and intimate museums. Also, sections of the city are dedicated to seasonal art festivals. The galleries include a range of artworks from traditional … Continue reading