The Hungaria Stamp Exchange is going to Hungary. We will be leaving tomorrow and arriving on Saturday night. Some of the pictures on our previous blog posts came from our earlier travels to Hungary. This time we will post entries live as we are there. Most of our time will be spent in Budapest, visiting family, friends and researching family history. Later in the week we will be going to Szeged and Bekescsaba. Stay tuned and we hope you enjoy the posts!
- Vernon Oppenheimer on Speedskating in Szeged
- Guenter Block on Hungarian Occupation Issues of 1918 – 1920
- Igor Grigorian on Hungarian Occupation Issues of 1918 – 1920
- Serbian Occupation of Temesvár » Dead Country Stamps and Banknotes on Hungarian Occupation Issues of 1918 – 1920
- Barbara on The Arts in Budapest