- Vernon Oppenheimer on Speedskating in Szeged
- Guenter Block on Hungarian Occupation Issues of 1918 – 1920
- Igor Grigorian on Hungarian Occupation Issues of 1918 – 1920
- Serbian Occupation of Temesvár » Dead Country Stamps and Banknotes on Hungarian Occupation Issues of 1918 – 1920
- Barbara on The Arts in Budapest
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Bagolyvar – the Owl’s Castle A short walk from our apartment led us to an afternoon session conducting genealogy research at the Leveltar (Registry).
The Arts In Budapest Budapest has an exciting vibrant arts community complete with several fine galleries and large and intimate museums. Also, sections of the city are dedicated to seasonal art festivals. The galleries include a range of artworks from traditional … Continue reading
In and about Budapest Budapest is a vibrant, thriving and exciting city both day and evening. When we arrived at our apartment this weekend we were delighted to find a street craft fair just a few steps away.
We visited the Magyar Posta today and picked up some very nice items. Titanic 100 Year Anniversary sheet, a new issue by Hungary, is a sheet that many collectors will find of interest. The limited-edition Steve Jobs Memorial Sheet is … Continue reading